As podcasts become a bigger part of popular culture, what do our pop podcasts look like and how are they different from other mediums? Per usual, Adam and Ralph jump around the news they’ve been reading so refer to the Show Notes below for links to articles.
- Pulp Nonfiction: Podcasts Go Mass-Market (New York Times)
- Never Solved, a College Dorm Fire Has Become One Man’s Obsession (New York Times)
- List of longest-running scripted U.S. primetime television series (Wikipedia)
- New Trial Upheld for Adnan Syed of ‘Serial’ (New York Times)
- The Simpsons is stuck in an eternal 1990. Its Apu controversy reflects that. (Vox)