We discuss the changes Facebook plans to make to its newsfeed algorithm and what that means for media entities, what if push notifications for 1968, the Tide Pod consumption craze, and books we are currently reading.
- 50 Years Later, It Feels Familiar: How America Fractured in 1968 (New York Times)
- Intercepted Podcast – White Mirror (The Intercept)
- I Am Not Your Negro (PBS)
- Mad Men Carousel: The Complete Critical Companion (Matt Zoller Sietz)
- Pink Floyd All the Songs: The Story Behind Every Track (Jean-Michel Guesdon, Philippe Margotin)