Adam and Ralph discuss the recent purchase of Time Inc., Project Veritas, and Matt Lauer. At 24:27, they are joined by Yvette Walker, OU Assistant Dean of Students Affairs for the Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication, to discuss the New York Times “Nazi Next Door” article and the engagement of Prince Harry and Meghan.
- Time Inc. Sells Itself to Meredith Corp., Backed by Koch Brothers (New York Times)
- A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation. (Washington Post)
- NBC News fires Matt Lauer after sexual misconduct review (NBC News)
- A Voice of Hate in America’s Heartland (New York Times) + a follow up from Richard Fausset + a response from the Times’ national reporter
- The Alt-Right Comes to Washington (Politico)
- Jahar: The Making of a Monster (Rolling Stone)
- Break music is Zazie Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com).Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0